PADI ADVANCED OPEN WATER COURSE
$195.00 is for tuition only. It does not cover study materials or rental. This course is perfect for the certified open water diver that is ready to advance their diving skills. We schedule the Advanced Open Water course over a period of 2 days. Upon completion, you'll be issued the PADI Advanced Open Water Certification, allowing you to dive anywhere in the world (within the limits of your training.) The PADI Advanced Open Water certification includes Five Adventure Dives, requiring the Deep Adventure Dive, the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive, & 3 more dives of your choice. You can choose from the following:
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Wreck Diver
- Search and Recovery
- AWARE Fish Identification
- Night Diver
- Deep Dive
Ready to become an Advanced Open Water Diver? Contact us at 909-476-8183.
Availability: Contact us for booking information
PADI Advanced Open Water Course Requirements
- A PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
- Signed Medical Certification Statement (Download here) (Please have forms attached to all trainings).
What can you expect to Learn and Gain?
- Learn new dive skills beyond the basic, open water level.
- Gain more in-water experience under the supervision of a professional instructor.
- Learn to improve your buoyancy and learn to help protect the environment.
- Learn the practical aspects of deep diving.
- Learn the physiological effects of deeper scuba diving.
- Learn more ways to use your underwater compass.
- Learn how to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.
- Learn how to optimally use your dive computer and electronic Recreational Dive PlannerTM (eRDPTM).
You can learn more about the PADI Advanced Open Water Course by visiting padi.com or you can get started by contacting us at 909-476-8183.