PADI OPEN WATER COURSE
This price incudes: tuition, elearning code, crew pak and rental gear. It does not include your personal gear (mask, fins, snorkel, gloves, hood and SMB. We offer our students the best deal on gear. The PADI Open Water Course is a great entry level course to get you started on your scuba diving journey. The PADI programs are performance programs; you continue on to each level as you demonstrate the mastery of each course skills. This allows you to pace yourself at a rate that is comfortable for you. Typically, all it takes is five days of training to complete this course. Signature Scuba offers semi private and private classes.
General flow of the course:
- 1st Day: Quick Quiz and gear assembly
- 2nd Day: Pool Dives
- 3rd Day: Pool Dives
- 4th Day: Ocean Dives
- 5th Day: Ocean Dives
Ready to become a certified PADI Open Water Diver? Contact us at 909-476-8183.
Availability: Contact us for booking information
PADI Open Water Course Requirements
- Minimum age: 10
- Signed Medical Certification Statement (Download here) (Please have forms attached to all trainings).
What can you expect to Learn and Gain?
- Learn how to use entry level scuba diving equipment.
- Gain entry level diving skills and knowledge for ocean diving.
- Learn about the ocean and marine life.
- Gain the ability to participate in more advanced scuba diving courses.
You can learn more about the PADI Open Water Course by visiting padi.com or you can register for the course by contacting us at 909-476-8183.