PADI RESCUE DIVER COURSE
The PADI Rescue Diver Course will expand your knowledge and experience beyond a purely recreational level. You'll learn to look beyond yourself and consider the safety and well being of other divers. When you become a certified Rescue Diver, you will gain the knowledge, and confidence to react effectively in emergency situations. Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your diving skills and continue your journey towards scuba mastery!
Ready to become an PADI Rescue Diver Course? Contact us at 909-476-8183.
Availability: Contact us for booking information
PADI Rescue Diver Course Requirements
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum of 20 Logged Dives.
- DAN Divers Insurance
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses.
What can you expect to Learn and Gain?
- Learn how to deal with emergency situations.
- Gain the ability to anticipate and prevent emergencies. (Prevention is key).
- Gain new diving skills:
- Assisting tired divers
- Assisting panicked divers
- Dealing with distressed divers underwater
- Surfacing unconscious divers
- Searching for missing divers
- And more!
You can learn more about the PADI Rescue Diver Course by visiting padi.com or you can get started by contacting us at 909-476-8183.