PADI MASTER DIVER RATING
You’ve advanced well beyond the basics, now it’s time for you to become a Master Diver. Join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving and live the dive life as a PADI Master Scuba Diver. The Master Scuba Diver rating places you in an elite group of respected divers who have earned this rating through both significant experience and scuba training. With the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you have reached the highest non professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments.
Want to learn more about the PADI Master Diver Rating? Contact us at 909-476-8183.
Availability: Contact us for booking information
PADI Master Diver Requirements
- 12 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Minimum of five PADI Specialty Diver courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
- Signed Medical Certification Statement (Download here) (Please have forms attached to all trainings).
What can you expect to Learn and Gain?
- Learn all basic to advanced diving skills.
- Gain various specialty skills.
- Learn how to be a leader in the diving community.
- Gain the ability to dive in various conditions in all sorts of aquatic environments.
You can learn more about the PADI Master Diver Rating by visiting padi.com or you can get started by contacting us at 909-476-8183.