PADI TECREC PROGRAMS
Technical scuba diving is defined as diving other than conventional commercial or research diving that takes divers beyond recreational scuba diving limits. Because in technical diving the surface is effectively inaccessible in an emergency, tec divers use extensive methodologies and technologies and training to manage the added risks. Even with these, however, tec diving admittedly has more risk, potential hazard and shorter critical error chains than does recreational scuba diving.
We offer training in the following PADI TecRec programs:
- Gas Blender
- Tec40 Diver
- Tec45 Diver
- Tec50 Diver
- Tec SideMount
- Rebreather OW/Advanced
Ready to get started on your PADI TecRec Programs? Contact us at 909-476-8183.
Availability: Contact us for booking information
PADI TecRec Programs Requirements
- Some restrictions apply, please call for details.
What can you expect to Learn and Gain?
- Learn about and gain skills for technical diving:
- diving beyond 40 metres/130 feet deep
- required stage decompression
- diving in an overhead environment beyond 40 linear metres/130 linear feet of the surface
- accelerated decompression and or the use of variable gas mixtures during the dive
You can learn more about the PADI TecRec Programs by visiting padi.com or you can get started by contacting us at 909-476-8183.