TDI - INTRO TO TECH DIVING
$250.00 is for tuition only. Elearning code and student material are additional. You’ve covered the basics, now it’s time to learn some technical skills! The TDI Intro to Tech Course is an introductory course that expands on recreational training by improving dive planning methods, in-water skills, and streamlining existing gear configurations in a controlled and fun learning environment. This course is perfect for certified open water divers that are interested in technical diving, and for certified technical divers that are seeking a refresher course.
Ready to get started? To register for the TDI Intro to Tech Diving Course contact us at 909-476-8183.
Availability: Contact us for booking information
TDI Intro to Tech Diving Course Requirements:
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification: SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Proof of 25 logged open water dives
What can you expect to Learn and Gain?
- Learn to execute proper gear selection and preparation as well as buddy gas matching.
- Achieve mastery of S.T.A.R.T, trim, finning techniques, body positioning, and diver skills.
- Learn to demonstrate mature, sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution.
- Gain exposure to in-depth dive planning, and become introduced to advanced technical diving and equipment.
- Gain the opportunity to become a more proficient diver and expand your dive skills and knowledge.
- Learn In-depth dive planning, advanced buoyancy control, gas management, situational awareness, proper trim, gear configuration and selection.
You can learn more about the TDI Intro to Tech Diving Course by visiting tdisdi.com or you can get started on your certification by contacting us at 909-476-8183.